Friday, February 03, 2006

thumbs

It is so adorable to me that Jack has now started sucking his thumb! He uses the other hand to rub the back of his hair just like Clay used to do.

What's ironic is that I'm trying to get Emma to STOP sucking her thumb...then there's Kelli who sucks her thumb and drags her beloved blanket "Dinky" all over the house. This morning I realized that it's not just her dinky she's dragging around but her little blue squishy pillow as well.

I need to get Emma ready for preschool, then try to find some shoes and a shawl for Aleena's Father/Daughter Dance tonight. I need to take Clay to the doctor at 11. And I have to finish the cheesecake brownies for the dance tonight too...

Just the life of a mama, I guess...do I have time to take a shower before all this? Hmmmm...

No comments: