Wednesday, February 20, 2008

catchin up

This week has seemed really crazy. I think because D threw his back out on Sunday and then we had some friends over that afternoon to brew beer. I don't know. It just seems like there wasn't enough down time this weekend.

The big news of the week? Kelli started preschool yesterday! So very exciting for all of us. It's nice to go back to our homey little school when Emma went for 2 years and Clay went for just a few months. I really love the school and their program and the teachers, too. And Kelli was sooooo very ready to go. She's so different from Emma going. Emma had the same teacher for 2 years and she still acted so shy and quiet when I dropped her off. Kelli got out of the car yesterday and started running. Then she stopped and asked where the door was. She didn't know where she was going, but she was READY to go!

And Jack E did pretty well without his best friend/playmate/boss around for the morning too. He and I ran an errand, then he played on his own and then he watched a movie with D. Kelli had a birthday party in the afternoon too yesterday so she had quite the day.

Now I am just trying to get on top of stuff here. Yeah, right. Mt. Washmore will never be a hill again, I swear!

Better go before the kids start trickling in from school.

No comments: