Wednesday, February 21, 2007

not myself

I just haven't felt like myself for a week or so. I've had this crazy headache off and on...sinuses I think. And I have been soooooo tired. I just feel a little punky. Honestly I feel a little pregnant. I'm not, though. (Yes I am VERY sure, mom!) I just started a new birth control pill that isn't just a mini pill. It's been a dozen years since I was on this kind and it's messing with my system a little I think.

I know I just need to wait it out and it will be fine in a few months. So for now, I feel just a little pregnant...but I'm NOT, mom!

My weigh in at WW was good yesterday. I had really tried to eat well and drink lots of water and it paid off at the scale. I was feeling pretty positive about it since I had tried on 2 pairs of pants and a skirt before I found something that fit well and wasn't jeans. I didn't want the added weight of jeans. Thank goodness for drawstring pants! So now I am 0.4 of a pound from my first goal of losing 10% of my body weight when I started WW. Did that make sense? It's a goal they set for you when you first start. And I get a keychain when I meet that goal. I'm really excited about it!

Well, the laundry is not doing itself this week. And as much as I would like to sit around a little longer, that is absolutely all I have done today! Still trying to figure out what I'll give up for Lent, too. Ideas? And don't say diet Coke, hon. That one would kill me!

No comments: