Saturday, February 13, 2010

up early this morning

I'm talking about Jack E and Kelli, not me.  I worked last night so I was hoping to come home and nap for a while on the couch before anyone else was up.  Then I would make them breakfast and we would all be happy.  I'm getting a nasty sore throat (first sickness since the flu in October) and I really wanted that nap.

BUT...I walked in the door and saw the 2 little ones playing and having a good time.  Jack E is planning a stuffed animal puppet show for later.  Honestly he wants to do it now, but I told him he has to wait until it's not dark outside...and the rest of the family is awake.

Yesterday my Kelli went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party at her friend's house down the street.  They all were supposed to wear their fancy clothes.  And she came home with some extra glam.  Here's my fancy girl



Time to make them some breakfast I guess!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My Teagan is a Fancy Nancy fan. Tell her she looks glamorous! Feel better!