Wednesday, March 03, 2010

baking bread

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things where the kitchen is concerned.  Today I am starting a batch of bread that I will bake tomorrow.  I am out almost every night this week with different things, half of which include dinner so my cooking is all messed up.

But I did get all the laundry (minus a few towels and sheets on beds) done and put away on Monday. I'm not sure how that happened, but it did.

It is so warm and sunny here this week.  I really have spring fever.  I went for a nice walk today with no jacket.  So nice, both the warmth and the solitude.  I'm hoping with longer and warmer days I can get out more for a walk.

1 comment:

grammy said...

It has been nice here. Love this sun. Now if the backyard would just dry out so the kids (daycare) can play outside.