Monday, November 17, 2008

I think I did it to myself

I'm feeling really overwhelmed this morning with what needs to be done this week. I have errands that are more important than the usual return a library book or pick up more milk.

And I have found myself obsessed with getting holiday gifts completed. I guess that's a good thing. Our budget for holiday shopping will be more minimal than ever before. In fact I'm hoping to get some help with the kids' stuff this year. And I typically start to think of holiday gifts around the second week of December. But I feel like all I want to do is work on my knitting and crocheting.

So I have a big pile of laundry that didn't get touched this weekend. I have places to be outside of my home. I feel really stressed. So I'm blogging. That makes lots of sense, huh? I'm going to the laundry room now.

No comments: