Monday, January 04, 2010

good start

We are home from vacation now and today I took some steps toward some of the goals I have for this year.

--I made a menu for the week based on meats that I have in my freezer.

--I made a huge batch of pancakes and froze about half for quick breakfasts when I don't have the energy for more than that.

--I found my yogurt jars and got them all cleaned and ready to go.  Tomorrow I will make yogurt.

--I did my 90 reading yesterday and have started on it for today.

--I spent a good amount of time reading in the car yesterday and not just playing a game on my phone.

Small steps feel good.  But tonight I have a headache.  I don't want to finish my reading for the day.  But I will spend some time reading tonight while I'm at work.  It's easy to read off of my phone even if the baby is restless and needs to be held.

No walk today even though it was a gorgeous day.  This headache was coming on and I was really tired.  I worked last night and the next 3 nights so I thought a nap was a better priority.

No comments: