Sunday, April 09, 2006

milestones for mama and Jack

Yesterday I spent 5 hours+ caring for the twins that I worked with last summer. They are now 9 months old and into everything! It was really a fun time, but the little girl really has some separation issues so she does cry more than I'd like. I guess I'm just spoiled by my own babies not really crying much at all--at least when they are with me--D would probably have a different opinion! LOL

Their mama called and said she would be fifteen minutes early if that was OK. I had been out all morning and was on my way home when she called me. I panicked a little at first, but when I came home I realized that most things were baby-ready. So I guess that the baby steps at FlyLady really are working. I'm still working on getting all the things done that I need to, but it felt good to have a relatively clean house and enjoy my time with the babies.

On another baby note, Jack learned to roll over at 3 am this morning!!! It is very exciting, but what do I do with him now? He's been a tummy sleeper since he moved out of my bed 4 months ago...so he doesn't really want to sleep on his back. Does this mean I get to start nursing him back to sleep in the middle of the night again?! LOL I hope not...we'll have to figure something else out!

Better post this...Emma's clammering for a snack...and Jack is too!

No comments: